Post your 10 gallon tanks here!

marvida

I've been seeing a lot of my favorite tank here recently so I thought I would start a thread for those of us who are using generic, off the shelf $10 Wal-Mart special ten gallon tanks.
Please post one or two pics of your tank, briefly describe equipment, inhabitants, etc.
To start things off, my 10 has a 14K 150 HQI MH over it, which is too blue & will be going to a 10K soon, a Seaclone 100 skimmer, auto top off & a hang on 'fuge. I'm in the process of switching it from softies to sps. I have several frags still on plugs right now, they will be mounted on the rocks this week, hopefully.

darknes

Marvida,
At first, I thought the magnifying glass next to your tank was a gun..It sure looked like one

marvida

The firearms are kept locked in the armory or in the small gun safes. Neither of which are in my department. :joy:
Marky mark, good start!

clown_nut

My 10 gallon has 8lbs liverock,15lbs argonite sand. 4 blue leg hermits. 1 Turbo Snail. 1 Green Brittle Star...and various little creatures all over from the liverock. For Filtration I have 1 Aqua-Tech 10-20 (120gph) and 1Whisper 5-15 (90gph). Lighting is the Coralife 96w 50/50PC. And here is my pic!:)

clown_nut

Correction...I recently took out an estimation of 2lbs of the liverock for my new 2.5...Will soon buy more though.

clown_nut

I saw it somewhere...I'm darn sure I could find it again...if you'd like to post an email address I'd be happy to give you a link.

clown_nut

Hmmm I'm not so sure they make a HQI Model...i see 13 and 14k however...if you still want a link let me know.

stupid_naso

This is my old tank... I had to let it go when I moved to college...
Here's how it was in June 2001 when I started...

mjsdas

here is mine about 3 weeks or so ago: wisper 10 w/ an attached surface skimmer, minijet 606, a heater, and 96watt coralife aqualife.

clown_nut

where did you get the surface skimmer? And will it fit on a Whisper 5-15 90gph? You notice much diffrence? Also how much!? lol