post your 55's pics -- PLEASE!!!

annanymous

i am planning to set up a 55 in the next few months and i would really like to see some of the layouts and stocking ideas on a 55 gal tank. i tried searching, but most of the pictures have been removed due the site upgrade.
ill start by posting my 20L that i currently have
thnxs to all

teresaq1

Heres mine 4 mo old
2 percula clowns
3 blue-green chromis
bi-color blenny
firefish goby
royal gramma

puffer32

whodey, what kind of lighting do you have, could I put any of those under my PC, i have 2x 10,000 and 2 acentics 96 watts each. 75 gal. Yours are absolutely gorgous!!!

who dey

Originally Posted by puffer32
whodey, what kind of lighting do you have, could I put any of those under my PC, i have 2x 10,000 and 2 acentics 96 watts each. 75 gal. Yours are absolutely gorgous!!!
i'm running 2white 2actenic 120Weach 48" vho
i think you will be fine with your lighting

puffer32

Great!!!! who dey, would I be pressing it by getting an aneomie for my clown? Are there any that don't require MH?

annanymous

all those are amazing.
WHO DEY, for 3 months, that tank really rocks :happy:
Angelofish: how old is that gorgeous huge tank. how long did it take for everything to grow sooooo big. im loving it
keep it coming, guys!!! this is great :jumping:

angelofish

Thank you.The tank is about 3 yrs old. :notsure: It started out as a FO set up then I changed it over little by little.

dragonfli

this was after an ich outbreak, so my wrasse, hawk, and cardinals arnt there. it is against te law tohave any living coral in the tank. some exceptions, and i have read all about them. any opinions please give'em

who dey

Originally Posted by puffer32
Great!!!! who dey, would I be pressing it by getting an aneomie for my clown? Are there any that don't require MH?
i'm not a big anemone fan, just because they can kill corals, but IMO you don't need MH lightging to keep one. VHO would work

snipe

Here is mine.
No corals yet but I do have have some that will be here soon. Right now its cleanup crew and fish. Im working on adding some new equipment like a wet/dry and such but that is down the road alittle ways. I only have coralline growth on the right side of my tank because when I had to fix my ballest my left bulb broke and it hasnt got a chance to spread yet lol.

tthemadd1

I have been working on this tank for about 2 yrs. Just started with corals. Ill list them if you want. Good luck with the new setup...