Post your - CRYSTAL CLEAR CLOSE-UPs

aveda6

I took some pics today with my Oly E500 on a tripod. These are set to Macro with an external flash (some with and some without).
Nudibranch

Up-Close of Clownfish

Up-Close of Damsel

Coral

Mushrooms

Urchin

Cucumber

murph145

Nate that pic ur askin about was a baby abalone that i found in my tank he came in as a hitch hicker on something... it was so vibrant i had to take a pic of it.... now its about 4" and is mainly a nite eater so it hides during the day but hes lost most of the vibrant color its more of a maroon color with black in it now kinda sucks but either way he does a good job at eating algae off the rocks!
very nice pics everyone!
i use a bottom of the line Olypmus D-545 4 megapixel digital camera it only cost like 200 a year ago but it does a good job i usually use the macro mode on the close ups and they come out most of the time pretty clear just takes practice and lots of pics to get the few good ones

wax32

Originally Posted by Clown52
Are you taking the photo and then digitally zomming in on a photo program?
Yes.

clown52

Can someone recomend a couple good programs to use to zoom in? My free Infranview stinks. I have a nice Sony 5.2 Megapixel so I know I can do better, but I will try to add some tonight.

turningtim

All of them are amazing! I must learn to use my camera........
NM you posted some pics of your clams before mind putting them up again and what they are........
Please
Tim

crox

Does anyone use a Sony CyberShot DSC-V3? It has 8.0 megapixels but it seems that I can't really take close-ups shots!!!

75bownut

Here are a couple pics with my new camera, Im still trying to figure it out

murph145

as a free photo shop tool i use picasa 2 and it works really good u can do everything u need except resize for that i use PIXresizer both very easy to use and free

agrsiv210

Not as good as the others but here is a close-up of my porcupine puffer. He is 6" long and about 2 12 inches wide.

fiji_blue

Originally Posted by AGRSIV210
Not as good as the others but here is a close-up of my porcupine puffer. He is 6" long and about 2 12 inches wide.
I like the eyes of those puffers. Its like a sparkly blue.