post your emporer angels there the coolest

S

surfinusa

we need some pics of emporer angels here come on post em

S

surfinusa

i know i just posted this like five minutes ago but is there any body with emporer angels

nm reef

Patience...I don't keep them myself...but I'm sure somebody will come along to satisify your curosity...eventually.

huntoaks

Here you go!!
I got this guy from SWF.com I have posted him in the past but this is a fresh picture from today.

boalgf

RIbbon eel has been with me for about 6 months or more. He was moved over to my reef where he can pick off shrimp at his discretion (he's too small to eat my fire shrimp the other shrimp I don't care about). My puffer was giving him hell, so I had to move him. I've got some good pics of my zebra that I can post tomorrow.

boalgf

It wasn't easy. I had him set up in a small plastic container inside the main tank. It was filled with small chromis and saltwater feeder shrimp. Still took him a month and a half to eat! He would never eat in the main tank so i'd have to slip him in to the feeder tank ever 2 weeks or so to make sure he ate. After all that trouble my puffer tried to bite his face off. Now he seems happy and eats more regularly in the reef tank.
All that trouble and I'm getting rid of it anyway. So sad. Here's another pic of my emp angel.

S

surfinusa

i wanted to see what would happen if i copied you :hilarious

i<3fish

My LFS has a 620g display tank, and they have a 12"+ Emporer Angel. AMAZING fish! It was sooo healthy looking! I plan on getting one for my 180, once I upgrade.

moeel

Not to side track but the blue face is far prettier in my opinion, wish i had the money for one, gosh would i love to house angels.