post your hawkfish pics HERE!!!

blake1991

I am getting ready to purchase alongnose hawk because i saw how cool hawkfish really are. if you have any kind of hawkfish post the pic here :happyfish

blizz75

im sorry too
, i remember how excited you were when you finally got him he was the best looking hawk ive ever seen

tome

Thanks, yeah I was pretty excited, but I think my eel was more excited, I put him in QT, but he was too far gone

kazaray72

here is my little beauty i just love him to death nearly lost him twice he jumped out one night and fell under back of tank was there for about ten mins then we found him put him back in and he came back to us we have named him bobby and he still hasnt learnt his lesson he got sick of being hand fed and jumped out to find the food but once again he has cheated death. thankv god i would hate to lose him................... ps i tried to add a picture but my picture was to big could any body help me to make them smaller ????that would be great. thanks.

fishygurl

sorry if it seems like I am going to over run your post but Dogstar where did you get the Pom Pom Xenia and will you frag it ever?

dogstar

Originally Posted by FishyGurl
sorry if it seems like I am going to over run your post but Dogstar where did you get the Pom Pom Xenia and will you frag it ever?
Sorry, I havnt checked this thread for a while...
Should be able to find it from local reefers/ clubs, ect. Xenia does not ship well. I got mine about 5 years ago from LFS. I used to do frags but for me became a PITA. Sorry.

bill109

Originally Posted by Dogstar
:happyfish
dogstar.. are these fish aggressive towards your snails or cleaner shrimp 9if you have one) i want one but i have heard they are aggressive? whats the truth? the onw i wanted was small

royalgamma

mine doesn't bother my cleaner at all. But then again my cleaner is about the same size as the hawk. I'd say if thats the caes for you it should be ok