post your hawkfish pics HERE!!!

dogstar

I have never seen mine bother anythig in my tank, I have cleaners, snails, hermits, ect. It does stay well fed from pods, ect. from the fuge and eats like a pig when I feed. It did attack a turbo I knocked off the glass once that fell upside down right in front of the Hawk. I waited a few minutes to see what it would do and the fish watched it for a while and then took a jab at it. Silly turbos.

bill109

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I have never seen mine bother anythig in my tank, I have cleaners, snails, hermits, ect. It does stay well fed from pods, ect. from the fuge and eats like a pig when I feed. It did attack a turbo I knocked off the glass once that fell upside down right in front of the Hawk. I waited a few minutes to see what it would do and the fish watched it for a while and then took a jab at it. Silly turbos.
ok so is yours a picky eater? what do you feed him?

saltn00b

my longnose was always 'hungry' but soon learned not to bother with the pellets cause he just couldnt get him in his mouth lol

drewissett

I would really like to get a longnose,
I have a pretty large fire shrimp, and several hermit/snails..
What are the odds that it will attack them?
Additionally, what size do they grow to?

67 demon

Definately healthy, doesn't miss any meals.... but then again nothing in our house does!! Gotta love the blue-ish tint on the tail and lower dorsal region. So pretty and bright.