Post your invert pictures here.

anonome

Post your pictures of inverts....they are always left out of the picture threads.
They need recognition too! Here is cute picture of my scarlet shrimps playing tug-a-war with a hermit for a shrimp pellet of all things, LOL.

bbb

We don't have the stupid evil hermit crab anymore but I like the picture.
Sorry if some of the are a little blurry.

puffer32

I can't get a good pic of my inverts, I have a blue headed CB and a pistol shrimp I would like to share pics of, but my camera sucks, here's afew pics of afew other inverts I have. First pic is my star and my cleaner shrimp is cleaning him, 2nd pic is my sexy shrimp, he is very people friendly, climbs on my hand.

cnall

Seriously Rainfishy that is probably one of the best pics I've seen on here...and trust me while I wait until I get my tank (only one month left) I've seen a lot of pics. I don't know if they have a sexy crab contest or anything like that but if they do you better enter that pic

nick76

Not the best picture, but its something.

Hey btw Rainfishy, what are the specs on your camera and did u do anything special to take those pictures?

rainfishy

I don't know what kind of camera it is; it's my boyfriends. I play around with flash or no flash and the settings and stuff. Sometimes i put them in photoshop and color balance them, but i don't change the color or anything.

anonome

Thank you all, nice pics.
Debbie, I haven't seen any yellow coral banded shrimp around here. Did you get him at a lfs, or online? Very pretty.

debbie

Originally Posted by Anonome
Thank you all, nice pics.
Debbie, I haven't seen any yellow coral banded shrimp around here. Did you get him at a lfs, or online? Very pretty.

I bought him at our LFS, when I seen him I thought the yellow was nice and different then if you notice in the picture the amount of blue he has on him too. Very neat I thought, I did not see the blue till I got home and he settled in. He has been a great addition to the tank, I just love watching him.