post your new fish

dexter

thanks for the compliments JDS, however, I am far from and expert
I did do ALOT of reading here and books before I got my system.
My tank is 100 gallon, with a 20 gallon sump. I am not 100% positive I will be getting MH yet, but you never know. 2 icecap fans, and it is a closed loop.
Good luck with your system!

Dxtr

ruaround

Originally Posted by Dexter
thanks for the compliments JDS, however, I am far from and expert
I did do ALOT of reading here and books before I got my system.
My tank is 100 gallon, with a 20 gallon sump. I am not 100% positive I will be getting MH yet, but you never know. 2 icecap fans, and it is a closed loop.
Good luck with your system!

Dxtr
BEAUTIFUL!!!
how old is the set up???

dexter

Thanks All!
Still a work in progress, however, It has been up and running for about 4 months. Still very new, but doing wonderful.

I recently put a homemade frag shelf in it, as I will be getting some frags soon.

Dxtr

jacknjill

well, here is my newest fish, but i got it a couple of months agol here is my newest invert though. got it on saturday

wax32

Originally Posted by BLAZEHOK68
THAT IS THE COOLEST FISH I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!
Hehe. He is pretty cool alright!

T

the gift

Hey I<3Fish Hope you have good luck with tha Idol keep me updated

coldpuffer

well shes pretty new, i love her with all my heart, by the way shes the blue face not the yellow belly but boy is he a trip,lol

i<3fish

Originally Posted by The Gift
Hey I<3Fish Hope you have good luck with tha Idol keep me updated
He stopped eating
I called the LFS that I bought him from, and they said try lettuce. I put some in there, and he has yet to touch it. I think I am going to take it back.

milomlo

here are my new babies. When I say babies that is what I mean. They aren't even the size of a dime yet.

milomlo

Originally Posted by I<3Fish
He stopped eating
I called the LFS that I bought him from, and they said try lettuce. I put some in there, and he has yet to touch it. I think I am going to take it back.
Try an algae sheet soaked in garlic Xtreme

E

exile415

Originally Posted by coldpuffer
well shes pretty new, i love her with all my heart, by the way shes the blue face not the yellow belly but boy is he a trip,lol
HE'S BACK.