Post your other pets!! If your bored

jerth6932

He is for sale (Mini Dachshund longhaired, $450).... My babies are the ones next to my name!!!!!

bs21

my 3 dogs......also have 15 or so 1-2' koi, a couple of them are breeding and i noticed small babies swimming around so this spring i may have more if they survived.

angied

this is my precious

this is when she had her puppies

these are the rest of my animals................lol.....lol

rockblast

Anybody has any Pugs?? Please post pics.
I had a pug a few years ago. AWESOME Dog. Really liked that dog a lot. Funny looking :)
hehe

T

thomas712

My three siamese. First three shots I call liquidkitty1,2and 3, Bible kitty, and then the gang.

viper_930

Here's Sabrina after her ugly hair trim. She's a 6 yr. old pomeranian.

And Lady's a 9 yr old shetland sheepdog.

Then my mud turtle.

farmboy

Nice pics everyone!
Viper, that pic of lady could easily be a poster or calender pic or something. Beautiful animal!

kiriapollo

Sorry I don't have pics. Even if I did, I wouldn't know how to post them. But I can tell you that I have one dog, the best kind, he's 100% Heinse 57 Mutt, Mogulie Crume. 5 cats, Squeaker, 14, Nekko ( my miniature panter at 19 1/2#, solid black cat), Sweetie ( a long haired gray, cream, smoke and gold calico), Loverboy ( a 6mnth old gray and black lovey, dovey Tiger), and Shinrui Ano ( Loverboys brother and gray and white awnry little devil). I also have a 5 1/2' Snow Corn Snake, Pete No Feet (He's my Valentines present from my husband 6 years ago), an 125g Tank of African Cichlids ( 6 Kenyii's, 2 Synidotis Catfish, 1 Common Pleco, and 2 Bristlenosed Longfinned Plecos).