Post Your Shark Pix!!!

M

manster

I was told that since they were collected in Mexico that they were legal.I will check into it further.Thanks for the heads up. Brett

M

manster

Leopard sharks.My shark is bigger than 3 feet,But I did not want somebody to come to my house with a ruler,So I pulled my pics.

moraymike

Yeah, I'm not sure why the state of California would be concerned about a species that's found on the East Coast.

moraymike

Originally Posted by requiem
never seen a leopard sharks on the east cost.

Right... :notsure: Anyway, mattiej and requiem... nice looking sharks! :happy: I'm not understanding why the big deal over Altantic Sharpnose though... :notsure: In Texas, you can't keep any shark under 24 inches in lenght (they must be released immediately if they are under), so don't plan any collecting trips down here. Of course, we have the same species as Florida (blacktip - the non-reef dwelling species, bonnetheads, sharpnose, lemons, etc.)

jhill5

Mattiej, is the QT tank 18,000 gallons, or the tank they are going into 18,000. Is your tank in the garage? How about some updated pictures of your tank.

jayc

Originally Posted by swfishonly
requeim when are you putting the sharks in your 2700
Thats what I want to know.

sfdsfawdfa

Originally Posted by sharkguy22
lemon
dude wtf. That tank better be huge for you to keep that lemon. And they need rounded edges which i see you dont have. This is unacceptable and cruelty. Someone call the authorities please :help:

moraymike

You're certainly correct on the big tank requirement. However, round edges are not a requirement for lemons ... Scott Michael pp.127
"if space is limited, carcharhininds (requim sharks) can be succesfully housed in rectangular aquariums."
It's a shame that lemons get so big. They actually are better able to tolerate captivity than most requim species (low d.o. tolerance, temp. tolerant, etc.).
Cruelty? Sorry, I don't think you have much of a basis for that. :notsure:

sfdsfawdfa

And requiem....... oh boy golly gosh......... Do you have a mental retardashon. You must not be that bright. You were prbly raised by african americans

i am possitive your family looks like this. Blacktips get 8.4ft you wiga.