Post Your Shark Pix!!!

sharkguy22

By scott W. Michael
Gruber(1980) suggests that up to 1kg(2.2) of lemon shark can be housed per(26)galons of water n a well kept system.

moraymike

Originally Posted by sharkguy22
By scott W. Michael
Gruber(1980) suggests that up to 1kg(2.2) of lemon shark can be housed per(26)galons of water n a well kept system.

:yes:

moraymike

Originally Posted by sharkguy22
Ya got her from flordia my local fish store hooked me up. Shes a beauty.

More pics? Any tankmates?

n.y.mets

Originally Posted by Mimzy
I don't have one myself, but I'd like to be jealous of those who do :hilarious
Post pix of your toothsome babies!!
Let all us wimpies ogle :jumping: :jumping:
heres mine still in the egg

sharkguy22

mattej maybe you can tell me when you go on your shark collections do you need speacial shark collecting permits to fish for them and bring them back becuase I was looking and south carolinas fishing regulations and it says theres size limits of keeping shark for bonnets its one per day no size LIMIT.tHANKS

mattiej

The two sharks that I am collecting, Atlantic sharpnose and bonnethead, do not have any size limitations in South Carolina waters. The only regs are the possesson limits of two per person per day for the sharpies and one per person per day for the bonnets. After talking to both local and federal officials, I was told that as long as I obeyed state and federal regs then I was free to do with the legal sharks anything I want. The exception being that I can't collect the sharks to sell or trade commercially, otherwise a commerical permit and all kinds of licensing come into play. As one SCDNR officer put it, as long as it's legal we don't care what you do with the thing.