Post your system pics here

zanoshanox

in the top chamber, i just have LR rubble that has a sponge on top of it that trickles the water down through the LR chamber and into the bottom (fuge) where i have microalgea and sand...and then it goes through another sponge and over to my mag 7 for return.

weberian

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
I have a 65 g AGA mega flow w/ 2x150 w coralife mh 14k, AGA model 1 sump and nautilus skimmer. Sump has fuge and sponges only
I count more than 4 Astrea snails there.
...see thread in Reef section about snail species. starvation issue.

sign guy

man If I could find my cammra I could show yall this kick but RODI unit I just built. Here is a pic of my 46 before I added my skimmer
pro clear 65
mag 9
show fuge 20 gal.

integral9

Here is my 55 gall. It'll be a year old in May.
My light is a Current 4x65 PC (2x Actinic, 2x Sunpaq). You can't see my 20-30 gallone sump / fuge combo 'cause I don't have a pic, sorry. I'll see if I can get one later.

murph145

system pics i like nice to see what everyone does and how they do it differently!
heres mine
tank

under stand

back of tank closed loop

old pic showing lights

saltn00b

ok here are some shots of my set up, more detailed info on what i did and am doing can be found in my multi-phase upgrade thread.
tank shot

Diy Sump / Fuge :
plans:

water test:

skimmer / sump installation:

hook up to in-line little giant:

working:

fuge screen

Closed Loop System:
updated system drain installed:

Lighting:
new light hood , 14 bulb T5

awilson500

I love your tank...!! What is that right in the middle of your tank it looks like a water fall or something, and also were can you get your fuge/sump tank???

awilson500

Originally Posted by murph145
system pics i like nice to see what everyone does and how they do it differently!
heres mine
tank

under stand

back of tank closed loop

old pic showing lights

I love your tank...!! What is that right in the middle of your tank it looks like a water fall or something, and also were can you get your fuge/sump tank???