Posting pics?

jimi

I finally bought a digital camera. So now I can post some pics of my tank. I just dont know how. Anyone have any info?

mr . salty

This subject has been discussed MANY times..But here goes again.First(after you take the pictures) you will need a place on the www to put the pictures.Like a personal site,or one of the many picture pages like Yahoo. Then follow the directions to post your pictures there.Then after they(the pics) are on this other sute,just use the UBB codes to either link(URL code) or post a pic(IMG code).In either case you will need the EXACT addresse of the specific picture you want.This can be found by right clicking on the picture at the other web site.A window will open on the screen,Then click on Properties.Then another window will open.In this window the addresse will appear.This can be done with ANY picture or immage you find anywhere on the web.Looking forward too seeing the pictures....What kind of camera did you get???? I will be getting a new one soon,as I left mine in a rental car a couple weeks ago in wisconsin.Thats $300 down the drain...