potential fish list for 25g tank

seanh287

thes are the fish i want, can someone look them over and see if its ok. 3 chromis are already in the tank. i thought i bought a 35 gallon, but later realized it was only 25 this is going from most wanted to least wanted.
1. bicolor dwarf angel
2. 2 clownfish
3. flame hawkfish
is there anything else i could fit in there. ive been reading that minimum tank for a bicolor is 30, but i really wanna take the chance in a 25. same with the flame hawkfish

sk8shorty01

I would take the chromis out, as they will just be in the way if you dont actually want them. The only problem I really see is the angel as they like to swim a lot and "roam the reef" so to say. In a 25, the fish dont really have much swimming room so it might get a little bit stressed out. Are you thinking about getting a mated pair of perc's for the clowns, or something else? Make sure you buy the clowns when they are small because once they get older they become very territorial.

seanh287

i bought 2 clownfish last night and love them. the guy at the fish store said he could get me a bicolor angel, but would perfer not to because they are difficult to mantain. but i want my tank to base around that.
i need some bottom dwelling fish now. i was thinking the flame hawkfish, and a bicolor psudochromis? the purple and yellow one. and maybe a green clown goby??

I think i understood you correctly when you sed you want a bottom dweller.if you have finly crushed coral or sand ,i would get a small sleeper goby. they are cool because they fill their mouths of sand and sift thrugh it and it comes out their gills. i have one, i have a 3 ft. long 1 ft. wide 16 in. deep tank and i put the goby in and over night it cleaned all the sand in my tank. they also get along well with other tank mates. o.... and sorry i didnt mentoin this earlies but how long have you had your tank , because it mifgt be wise to let your tank cycle a little first.