Power Compact Unit for sale!!!!

aldog51

I am selling my Custom SeaLife Power 24" compact lighting system. It includes (1) dual actinic 10k bulb and (1) dual 10k daylight bulb. Also has intergrated Lunar lights to simulate natural moonlight to promote reproduction. Built in cooling fan that runs quiet. It has 3 seperate power cords for timers if you want to cycle the lighting times. I have used this unit for about 5 months and I am upgrading to metal halides because I want some SPS corals in my reef. It is black powder coated and has no signs of wear. Asking 100.00 originally paid 189.00

aldog51

underneath. I posted this pic from the website because I did not want to shut my light off and interrupt the corals and such.
** note**
This picture shows a 48" type. I have been using the 24" on my 54G and every soft coral I have has grew within the past few months. look at the picture of my tank and you see the colors and huge corals in my tank.

beautful

Originally posted by aldog51
underneath. I posted this pic from the website because I did not want to shut my light off and interrupt the corals and such.
** note**
This picture shows a 48" type. I have been using the 24" on my 54G and every soft coral I have has grew within the past few months. look at the picture of my tank and you see the colors and huge corals in my tank.

hey do you still have the light? if you do i would like to get it
but i want you to pay shpping........ let me know ASAP

whiner2

Please send me an email and let me know if you still have lights available. I would pay the shipping costs for it. Thanks.

beautful

Originally posted by aldog51
I am selling my Custom SeaLife Power 24" compact lighting system. It includes (1) dual actinic 10k bulb and (1) dual 10k daylight bulb. Also has intergrated Lunar lights to simulate natural moonlight to promote reproduction. Built in cooling fan that runs quiet. It has 3 seperate power cords for timers if you want to cycle the lighting times. I have used this unit for about 5 months and I am upgrading to metal halides because I want some SPS corals in my reef. It is black powder coated and has no signs of wear. Asking 100.00 originally paid 189.00

HEY O,K I WANT THE LIGHT:yes: DO YOU STILL HAVE IT
IF YOU DO I WANT TO BUY FROM YOU LET ME KNOW HOW WE GOING TO DO THIS. FAR AS PAYING AND RECIVEING
ANGELAFAMILYHOUSE@YAHOO.COM

whiner2

that may be your opinion, but those are some good lights at a great deal. if you feel that verbal abuse will make you a better person then go right ahead.

beautful

Originally posted by beautful
YOU ARE SAD PERSON WHINER 2

that light is 48" long your tank is only 29 maybe fit or not
good luck with that

whiner2

it is actually a 24" light. the pics were of a 48". please see the first post if you dont believe me...

beautful

Originally posted by whiner2
it is actually a 24" light. the pics were of a 48". please see the first post if you dont believe me...

you don't have to be

[hr]
about it cool down i hope you get it

beautful

you don't have to be

[hr]
about it cool down i hope you get it

one more thing i saw 4x65 compak for 289.00 anyway
it's brandnew at the store more power and that's what i need is more light anyway mind is 55g yours 29 so that light will work for you

whiner2

one more thing i saw 4x65 compak for 289.00 anyway
it's brandnew at the store more power and that's what i need is more light anyway mind is 55g yours 29 so that light will work for you

thanks for the update. didnt mean for this to go sour on us. :)