Power compacts for sale.

I might sell my power compacts but not sure, my new lights just arrived and the old ones I had are no more in use, they are 2 light fixtures of 23" inches that each one includes a 50/50 power compact of 36 watts. Again I might not sell them.

I also forgot to add that they come with the uv acryllic absorbing light and where used no more than 2 1/2 months, they where placed over my 55 gal tank.

dockery07

No this one is different it is two different peices, I could just use one combined with what I have but since I am going to move it to the counter insted of under the tank, i am going to use 2 65 watts. I figured I could add his and get the same results.. But it will look bad, so I just need to get a different on that is 30" long. I cannot have anything ugly in my kitchen

dockery07

His is smaller than mine. On my 10 gallon tank it hangs over about 4 inches or so. It will most likely be to big for you too. Which is why it is under my 165

I believe its called transworld aqua, I had bought it for $75 at my lfs and might sell it for $35 each, but again its still in doubt if I might sell them, but I will keep you updated, when I am sure of what will happen I will let you know, sorry dockery but c_bell asked first so I will see what happens, another questions, c_bell do you want one or both, the question goes for dockery as well.

Ill try to make my final decision this weekend, so you are still first in line c_bell, Ill try to give you an email or post here by monday or before but its gonna be kind of tight. I will maybe drop an email