power head question??

brolik1

Hey there guys and gals.
I have a question which I would like to ask.I have an aquaclear power head 20 and I saw a device that attaches to the mouth(where the water comes out of) and rotates the water in the tank without extra electricity,supposely it rotates with the flow of the water,but I just wanted to know if anybody know if it will fit my power head?
:help: :help:

jr1053

I think you mean the Hydor Flo wave maker which is a product I've looked at myself. It comes with many adapters which are supposed to fit most if not all powerheads. You may want to do a Google search for the Hydor website for more information on their product.
John

brolik1

ok thanks for the help.one more question do you think it works efficiently for my 20 gallon tank and enough to aerate 24 pounds of LR.

jr1053

Am not familiar with your powerhead and I have a FO tank so I can't give you help with those questions. What I have read is that the Maxi-Jet powerheads are very highly regarded and they are the only type I currently use in my own 110G tank. Good luck.
John

brolik1

:joy: well thanks again.I did the research and yes it will fit the aquaclear 20 and the recomended gph is 30-310 and the one I have is 110 gph