Power Head Recommendation

adamc1303

I want to add another power head to my 90 gallon. I currently have a rio 2100 and then my return pump is a mag 12 so it's not so bad, with my new metal halides coming in son I wanted to also have the "current" situation to be top knotch as well. What powerheads do you guys recommend I need quiet ones?

jmrents

I have been using Hagen's on my tank for awhile and I like them, they are quiet and
have a good warranty.
There are lots of good ones, just depends on what your looking for budget wise and
type.
Good luck

db

Seio pumps are nice for a nice spread flow. They are basically less expensive versions of th Tunzes. Otherwise you can never go wrong with a maxi jet 1200 for the price. They put out a good flow and last for ever.

am3gross

i have to say the seio... been using the 1100 and a 820 now for a year or so and no problem yet.... just dont try to put the seio on a wavemaker heard they dont like thos to much!

am3gross

im not to sure never used the maxi jets. the seios are prettty quiet. everyonce in a while i will hear the impeller spin for a second but that is it. again i have never used the maxijet im sure they are a good pump as well.
am3gross