Preferred method for attaching colt

lawnboy

Just wanted to get a few opinions on attaching colt/colt frags. I know of zap and epoxy methods, as well as brutally stabbing with toothpick and strapping with elastic. I am trying to get a large 2" base to attach. Just wedged in rocks for now. Havent checked for bond yet it's only been a few days.

toddius

If you have it wedged in place firmly just give it time and it will attach itself. Mine did. It even moved off of one rock to another. ;)

mal

I did the toothpick method with rubber bands and rock. Piece of cake, I didn't feel a thing.

predator

I'd give it a little bit. I fragged a colt a littlw while back. One has a perfect rock to perch on. But the other was alomost impossiable to put anywhere. I finally got him wedged in a good spot and he has already moved himself on that rock.

nutoit

just did one myself about a week ago. Wedged him in a rock and he's taken hold and seems to be growing. good luck

lawnboy

Thanks all for the input. I'll give it a good week and then check to see if it's holding before I try anything else. It's doing great anyway. Bleached tips at LFS are coloring up. Thanx