premade Sumps and fuges are $$$$ HELP

mikegray

hey guys a premade sump made by (platinum professional filtration systems) and refugium (platinum professional filtration systems) are like 250$ each.
my tank is a 125gallon tank.. any1 have plans drawn out for my tank that i can make these by myself and plump it.. i mean what silicon do i have to use.. i dont have all the tools to make like rectangles with rounded corners but i can use hole saws and i can cut rectangles with a table saw.. but i need plans for a sump and a refuge for my tank. i mean i can draw the shape of one.. but i dont kno what to put in it as dividers and other stuff i dont undertsand that part and how high ti should be etc... every1's help is greatly appreciated...
also ima be running euro-reef cs6-2+ which is the one for 125gallon tank..

masala4080

also do a search on this site. You will find a TON of stuff on refugiums and sumps. There is a pretty common one, but the image thing is down, so Ill post a pic of it later.

mikegray

who is the man on this forum that knows alot about sump/refugium building. i have a few pictures of ones (real pics of them) i wanna make but i wanna kno if there is something that should be changed or if they will be good for my tank? let me kno and give me ur email and ill send u them.

cowfishrule

google this: melev
he makes them from scratch. im trying to put together a sump using an old 10g tank, and im having problems planning it.