PREMIUM FLORIDA KEYS LIVE SAND

broomer5

Who's purchased this from here, and what did you think?
I'm considering some for my reef tank - looking for a little more diversity in the sandbed.
Does this live sand contain many lifeforms, worms, etc. ..... or mostly just bacteria live sand ?
Comments ?
Thanks

predator

Boomer, I think it's got all the little critters. Seems I remember a couple people awhile back bragging about it. Could be wrong though...homwtown.aol.com/flmeangl44/index.html :) CLICK HERE TO SE MY REEF :) [/URL

mac

I used some (100 lbs. mixed with 200 lbs of arragonite) in January when I converted to DSB. My opinion is that it is good quality, very white and seemed to be loaded with micro-organisms, but little or no visible 'creatures'.

bbreaux1

i got some a while back too its probibly got a bunch of microscopic stuff nothing visible though i think if i had to do it over id get regular sand and just get a detrivore thing or osmething like that i seen some nice sounding one at some site i cant rmemeber the name of it though if someone knows it id like to go look at it again i think it was like gawrf or something along those lines