prizm

mrmaroon

Is your tank a 55g? I just took one of of my 55g. I was not unhappy with it, but I upgraded toa Euroreef. The intak pipe needs cleaned off quite often. Mine was fairly reliable. I think I will put in on a 20g I am setting up. i would not really recommend one for a tank over 55g but I had no problems with mine.

harlequinnut

I have one on my 46 and it pulls a ton of gunk out. I would recommend it for 55 or less as stated in previous post. Get the deluxe as it comes with the overflow attachment that skims the surface.

goobernif

i like mine, and i made a diy surface skimmer out of a $.10 item found in any greenhouse/ garden shop. maybe i'll take a pic.

goobernif

ok, here it as a 10 cent surface skimmer. bought at a greenhouse. plugged up the holes in the bottom with some silicone, cut slits in the top with an exacto... slid it on and watched it skim... simple.

I like my prizm, but i dont like the overflow part. when i put the overflow for surface skimming on seems like the only thing it pulls out is water. i dont get why though.