Profile pics...

T

tizzo

Yes vague... My son is progressing, thanks for asking. I'm not the jewish one, but I think I learned on the Wiggles that shalom can mean peace...Zat right?
I like that all of youy are putting up pics cause now I can access them whenever I am reading your posts...and I do!
Lots of cuties on the board, which is good... That means were only closet nerds!

socal57che

Originally Posted by Tizzo
Yes vague... My son is progressing, thanks for asking. I'm not the jewish one, but I think I learned on the Wiggles that shalom can mean peace...Zat right?
I like that all of youy are putting up pics cause now I can access them whenever I am reading your posts...and I do!
Lots of cuties on the board, which is good... That means were only closet nerds!

the Wiggles...He He He...I'm sure that only those of us with kids find this amusing.
Hebrew Shalom ..... A word study in the New King James version for SHALOM says: Completeness, wholeness, health, peace, welfare, safety soundness, tranquility, prosperity, perfectness, fullness, rest, harmony, the absence of agitation or discord.
wow.
I refuse to be part of this group of so called cuties.

T

tizzo

My dictionary says used as a salutation by Jews at greeting or parting meaning peace.
Kinda like a brotha's "peace out"... LOL
Socal, you just described half of the yin yang symbol. Sorta... It'd be half without the dot. Anyway. We need a better pic of you, that one will just not do...

socal57che

My dictionary says used as a salutation by Jews at greeting or parting meaning peace.
Kinda like a brotha's "peace out"... LOL
Socal, you just described half of the yin yang symbol. Sorta... It'd be half without the dot. Anyway. We need a better pic of you, that one will just not do...
Nice view of the top of my head not good enough, eh? I'll see what I can do...I do
have a few tasteful nudes...he he he :scared:

socal57che

I worked on a car for an orthodox Jew and he said it meant "peace and God be with you." Whatever the common meaning, I like it. Nice and positive. We can learn a lot from God's chosen people. And I just LOVE
challah bread!