Progression - Everthing is doing well what next?

erenninger

Hello,
Ive finally reach the point where I have polyps living well and an anemone (you cannot really see the anemone but hes blended into the sand and hanging on the rock at the bottom). Currently 2 clown fish 1 of those blue guys in the photos a gobe, red starfish, hermets and some snails. Does anyone have a suggestion on what could go in the tank next either coral wise or other?
Thank you

flower

Looking good...

The zoa will spead over time, a nice feather duster will look nice. The tank looks small (Just the picture..
) so I think you are done on fish.
Some mushrooms along the bottom of the rock work would look good...

gill again68

You may want to consider something with some movement. I find myself looking through the corals on the main page and trying to figure out what I want, what will fit, and what my lighting will support. Currently I am cycling a 90 gal and have a lot of the same questions. Take your time and good luck.

flower

Originally Posted by Gill again68
http:///forum/post/3169792
You may want to consider something with some movement. I find myself looking through the corals on the main page and trying to figure out what I want, what will fit, and what my lighting will support. Currently I am cycling a 90 gal and have a lot of the same questions. Take your time and good luck.

Movement is created by the power heads. Just about all coral will wave in the current. Those with long tendrils (Like Elegance coral) more so, I personally go for color.
I love my 90g, not too big and not too small...

erenninger

With what I have in this tank what type off food/additivies would you use for the zoos and the fish?
Ive been using brine shrimp and phytoplan
Any recommendations on a diet for this type of tank?