Project 300 is underway!!!

robchuck

Here is the return pump area of the sump. That stub you see is where the Iwaki MD55RLT will receive it's feed water from. It's not the most ideal location, but when I'm putting this tank together for as little as everything will set me back in the end, I can't complain.
(The sump has since been replaced, as well as the return pump with a Pan World 100PX-X).

robchuck

This is how the back side of one of the overflow boxes is plumbed: there are 3x1" bulkheads through the bottom of the box, and 2x1" bulkheads through the sides of the box. One of the bottom bulkheads has a 1-1/4" Durso attached to it, another has the suction line for the closed loop running through it (which terminates through the lower of the bulkheads on the wall of the overflow box; it only pulls water directly out of the tank), and the last one has the closed loop return running through it, feeding into an eductor after it passes through the higher of the two bulkheads on the overflow box.

robchuck

Lastly, here is what that same overflow box looks like from the other side, to give you an idea of where things terminate on the other side of the overflow box. The Wavebox can also be seen in this pic, and that horribly long stretch of primered PVC will be replaced as soon as I can find a 3/4"FNPT x 3/4"FNPT coupler (I'm still looking for one!).

robchuck

Here is what the room looks like from the perspective of the stairs (notice the window giving a small glimpse into the happenings on the left side of the reef):

robchuck

Those should be all of the photos that were lost in the message board upgrade. Hopefully, I'll have some updated pics of the tank and room posted in the next few days. I'm also working at getting some better shots of the Multicolor Angel.