Protein Skimmers...

eg_hatch

I dont know which one to get, Berlin, CPR, Euro Reef, AquaC Remora, Excalibur..Which ones do you guys like?/experiences?
(If anyone has any of these FOR SALE, post it up!)

nacl-man

Euro-Reef. I've had mine only 4 days and I think it is the single most impressive piece of equipment I have ever seen for a fish tank.

latino277

i had a turbo floater 1000 and lov it
there is only one bad thing. it needs 2 pumps to work unless you get the multi. then your good. gotta see the stuff this thing pulls out:cheer:

belothsurf

I've got an auqu C remora hob and it pulls out some really smelly green water and foam, so I'm assuming it's a good one:happyfish .

brooklyn johnny

Save yourself the research and get a Euroreef. I've been in the hobby a while and now run two Euroreefs. High performance, easy to use, very low maintenance, and reasonably priced...

barry cuda

I only have experience with Euro-Reef, and limited at that, but I have to say I'm very impressed with ours. It's very easy to adjust, quiet, and makes a really thick nasty skimmate with very minimal fiddling. It started pulling gunk out within a few hours of liverock being placed in the tank for the first time. I can't find anything bad to say about it, except that it wasn't cheap.

samantha68

I have a prism skimmer ,just wondering on high the tiny bubbles look like crap in the tank low you see a little med etc ..My ? is how high should it be to do a good job? and does it matter about the level it's on

eg_hatch

Well, the thing is, I dont, so I think ill buy one used, or if anybody can tell me a website that sells it for cheap, thatll be good..