ps3 when are u campin out?

triga22

lol.. Ive camped out 1nce.. For Halo 2. I got to meet master chief was a metal suit preety nifty. I sat in line for 7 hours!

tanks alot

that is really uncool maybe instead you should wait until the day after and get a Nitendo Wii alot cheaper and looks slick as heck

socalracer

phixer ur life must be really exciting since ur answering posts in the aquarium w/ the rest of us ........nintendo will not have close to the support that ps3 will have

gen1dustin

I can do without it toally & definately untill I can get it without having to camp out for it. I think it is funny how people camp out for these things. Anyone ever dumped cold water on ya'll while ya'll were camping out on a cold night? :scared:

drew2005

I think a 24 hour campout is nothing considering you can make at least a $1,500 profit.
Im getting to my Best Buy around noon on the 16th.

jw23

I work at a Target Store in Illinois and we are not allowing anyone to get in line until 6 AM on the 17th and we will get people removed from the parking lot until 6 AM

phixer

Originally Posted by socalracer
phixer ur life must be really exciting since ur answering posts in the aquarium w/ the rest of us ........nintendo will not have close to the support that ps3 will have
The line is shorter here.

oceanists

Originally Posted by socalracer
drew are you going by yourself or are u having others wait inline w/ u? how many u plan on getting

PS2 graphics are going to be better than PS3 for about a year and a half.... Im not gonna rush to spend 3 months of car payments on a system that isnt going to be used to its full potential for a long while. I will give it a year when I can start finding them used for a 1/4 of the price. Ive waited this long. whats another year
Look at XBOX 360.... Madden 2007 is a joke compared to PS2 for that matter compared to Madden 2005 on PS2
Still nothing with mind blowing graphics released for that system

canisee2

i think the ps3 is not worth it right now the only really ok game coming out is resistence fall of man and thats about it for the next couple and come on its not that great and its 600 dollars im personally getting the xbox 360 because of the games for the xbox out already and gears of war is amazing looking and the wii is just going to be fun!

P.S today there was anouncement that the people that preordered from gamespot and ebgames are still going to have a hard time getting it because there were supposed to be eight per store and now theres less and im not going to stand in line for something that cost so much money and has nothing good for it out and there's still a chance you wont get one but this is just my opion do whatever you want with your time and money.

Austin

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Anybody know if the 360 price will now drop? I'm planning my Christmas list.

canisee2

There was a rumor about a price drop but microsoft said they were not going to. But i would still get it has a nice libary of games so far and if you like war games get gears of war.

Austin

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by Beth
Anybody know if the 360 price will now drop? I'm planning my Christmas list.
maybe soon. or next year..."maybe" but if it should go down, it should be within the holiday shopping weeks, likely sold out after tanks giving!. i got my ps3 already, friend works a best buy and i think it is overated. the graphics are very similar to the 360 so i wasnt impressed. wasted 700$ of my life....gahh imma give it to my friend and sell it one e-u kno what for like a grand...ahaha thats pretty low price considering the other prices on that site! why are people so desperate to buy these things at crazy prices?!!?
gah christmas the most expensive holiday of the year...

imareefer

Hey the reason I would go get a PS3 is to resell on ---- like the rest of the sellers and make about 6 grand for just going to get one before anyone else
:joy: :happyfish