Psp

tome

I am thinking of getting a PSP. I was wondering if anyone had feedback, because it took a while to raise this money. So please just let me know. Thanks
Tom

salty chee

Play station portabol huh? I don't know much about it but Your able to play games (obviously), you can access the internet, and you have an mp3 player in it. It would be so cool if you could access swf.com on it! :D

reptifish

ok i own a psp all i can say is it is amazing you would love it if you like the titles out for it look at www.playstation.com for the games movies are good and clear but headphones are a must. as for music and internet yes and no musicrequires a special cable and a very expensive memory card and im talking around $80-$150 for a 512 mb to a 1gb memory card internt is wireless gaming only unless you can figure out a glitch in the game wipe out pure then you are able to access a web browser and casn go to swf.com i really love my psp and my neighbor had 1 so we play toghter evey onc and a while. some reccomended games are need for speed underground: rivals midnight club 3:dun edition untold legonds brother hood of the blade wipe out pure and dynastyy warriors my email is lordofthesnake@adelphia.net email me if you have any questions regarding this system
Josh saltwater enthusist and video game nerd

tome

thank you for your help everyone. I was just wondering is there a way to access the internet browser, besides a giltch in wipeout pure?Thanks.