Puffer acting drunk

flight

Please someon help i am getting a little worried. My valentini is acting wierd tonight i haven't seen him in a day and i come home tonight with the lights off and trun on the lights and he is running into rocks and staying low unusually. I odn't know maybe he was starttled or something but usually when he is sleeping and i walk by the tank he freaks out or if i touch the glass he freaks out but this time nothing?
I added a clow to my tank on friday afternoon and he is doing fine....both not showing any visible ich on them. Water paramaters are in perfect condition and no i am not in denial.
Any ideas?

jdennysgir

I was just wondering what ever became of your "drunk" fish. I got up this morning when it was really dark and turned my m/h on. My speckled damsel came out and he was swimming really funny and running into rocks. I had never seen him act like this before. Although, I had never turned the lights on from complete darkness before either. I had to go to work and worried about him all day, (I know, it sounds stupid) but when I came home he was his old ornery self again. I think the sudden light screwed him up. Anyone else have this happen?