puffer help please!

I have had my 3" porc puffer for about a month now and in the last week he has bitten chunks out of my copperbanded butterfly and my clown. They are both dead now. Puffer is all that is left in the tank. Any suggestions on what fish I can add that he wont eat?

monkdaily

u r gonna have to get fish his size, fast, or just as aggresive i have a s&s puffer 2 yellow tale damsels and a domino damsel a goby and a 6line wrass. but mostly the damsels pick on each other. but puffers r just agressive.

im actually taking my s&s puffer out tomorrow cause he started to chomp on my urchin and yesterday ate my whole frogspawn! he has left my clown, mandrin, lettuce slug and blenny alone but im not risking anything else anymore. He left everything alone for almost 2 months but he pushed his limits to far yesterday. Be careful as mine was perfectly fine and then just out of nowwhere he started eating stuff and i feed him very well to make sure hes not hungry.

jenni620

s&s puffers are kinda mean!! i bought one from my lfs because they told me he was less aggressive than other puffers. WRONG! I got home and floated the bag in my tank for a few minutes while I got a bucket to drip acclimate, and he bit through the TWO bags he was in! Thank goodness there wasn't any ich in his water; it was pouring out into my DT! I tossed him in my QT and called the lfs to let them know I would be bringing him back the next day. They are pretty cute though! lol

monkdaily

yall got me worried but ive had mine for close to a month and is real cool as a matter of fact he will already eat out of my hand, but i guess the evil damsels i have keep him in line, i wouldnt mind if he knocked them off tho.