puffer pros and guro's i have a question

puff_puff_

i started this mild hobby with a 30 gallon and 2 green spotted puffers. i added 4 glass eels and 1 got puraid (?) in my filter. SG is .021i have used this as a holding tank from my 75 gallon marine tank for new fish and when i had a minor catastrophie with the 75 once.. the puffers appeared to be ok other than the ocasional fin nipping but it was rare.. and it was cramped... so my question is i love my GSP's and i love my 75. but its a pain.. and my GSP's are very very nice fish.. i read constantly that i can not put them in my marine tank.. bad for corals and other fish... but cant get a rock solid answer.. i would love nothing more than to drop them in the 75. here are the contents of the 75. i dont have any corals yet.. $$$ dosnt permit a few stray feather dusters are growing i have about 10 hermits and 8 turbos. oh 4 hermits and 4 turbos in the 30 gallon with the puffers as well.. so i know they will be ok. i have a zebra (barbed) goby a violet goby (6" long) a damsel that is coming out when i catch him but is a friendly damsel a scooter blenny and a phycodelic mandarine and a watchman goby.. what i would like is to know being that i have about a 120lbs of live rock and about 45 more on the way and tons and tons of hiding places if i can put the GSP's in there... if i cant i really want to know why.. what fish wont work. and if this is a sterotypical theory that ALL GSP's cant go.. i dont want to sit here and say i have the nicest, friendliest ones but i have had tiny pearl shrimp and rudolph the rednosed shrimp less than an inch in there tank and whree fine for months till i had to put damsel in there for my brother cause it was eating all his xenia and poof all my shrimp where gone... i found that damsel a new home the next day! any way.. insight would be great... i like knowledge and i burn about 2 hours a day on here reading.. and more in other places and cant find a good answer to this question.. thanks for all your help guys.. best sight i have come across and most informative..

Jayson