Puffer

well i think going to invest in a pork puffer. My tank is fairly new so would he get along with alota fish? And they eat brine shrimp and flakes?

ross

I don't know much about puffers but i know that neither brine shrimp or flake food is very nutritional. I think they would do better on something like maybe mysis shrimp and some other kinds of seafood. I'm sure someone else can tell you more.

We just got a valentini puffer. We HAD 10 blue hermit crabs, 10 snails and now down to half. I can find 5 hermits now. We got 5 snails that go in the substrate (cant remember what thier name is) and he ate them in a matter of minutes. We feed him quite regualarly mysis shrimp but it doesnt matter. All i can say is every time i hear a shell slam into the side of the tank i cant help but say "there goes another $2!"

leopard_babe

Tony I LOVE your ray. That is so cool. How long have yo had it? Does it get any bigger??
My puffer became a pig this weekend. He ate 3 pieces of krill in the morning, and a shell fish thing at night. Everytime I open the top, he thinks that he is getting food. he is so cool. I just love him. He seems to be all healed from the PH accident.

phoenixinx

Originally posted by Angela&Landon
All i can say is every time i hear a shell slam into the side of the tank i cant help but say "there goes another $2!"

:D :p

tony detroit

Originally posted by Leopard_babe
Tony I LOVE your ray. That is so cool. How long have yo had it? Does it get any bigger??

He's been in my tanks for a year this month. He'll get a little bit larger, but not much. He's pretty near adult size.