pulsing xenia elongata in MASS

jbeck

Ive heard the survival rate is really bad for shipping this stuff thats why most LFS get it from local suppliers.

david s

I will take a few frags jbeck i live right near cape cod cannal i ahve a few things i could frag od $$ either way is ok

scarab

hey jbeck I might be interested , what part of mass are you from and how much for a frag? Thanks

arion4

I would be interested but I live in Connecticut. How far into mass are you? I have had 2 great successful shipments in the past month of xenia. As long as you ship in fresh saltwater and float them securely upsidedown and do next day first am priority they do fine. If you would consider shipping my email is Wentreefgirl@aol.com. I have many leathers and kenya tree, clove polyps and some others to trade if interested.

jbeck

Wow alot of responses since i have last been to this site. Best bet is always to email me stang8s@aol.com as i dont check here that often. I am in HArvard MA. Sorry i do not want to ship. Im open to most trades. I was at tropic isle in framingham this week and they were asking $50 for medium stalks of xenia, i couldnt believe it!