Pulsing Xenia Trade in NJ

sorcha

I have two nice stalks of Pulsing Xenia for trade. Open to suggestions on the trade. The Xenia is very healthy and spreads rapidly.
Can post pics if needed.

trainfever

Where in NJ? I am in Philly. Are you far from Philly? I would rather trade Xenia in person and not ship.

sorcha

Sorry for the delayed response...I've been dragged around to parties for the past several days. Sounds like more fun than it was, most of them were kids birthday parties for 5 year olds!

Not that close to Philly, probably about 90 min. give or take.
However...if you're willing to do a trade and we can agree on something, we can meet half way and save each other some time and gas.
Email me at sorcha1972@yahoo.com, just list Xenia in the header - been getting alot of spam suddenly and don't want to delete you on accident.

M

mbm28

Originally Posted by trainfever
Where in NJ? I am in Philly. Are you far from Philly? I would rather trade Xenia in person and not ship.
Hey Trainfever I'm also in Philly if you want to trade some time. I have pulsing xenia too but I don't want to usurp Sorcha but if you want to trade other stuff I'm always on the hunt for good corals.

sorcha

Originally Posted by mbm28
Hey Trainfever I'm also in Philly if you want to trade some time. I have pulsing xenia too but I don't want to usurp Sorcha but if you want to trade other stuff I'm always on the hunt for good corals.

No problem here. Whichever of us works out the best for you.

M

mbm28

I'm in University City right across from Center City and near UPENN.

misfit

I have a ton of xenia that I am willing to sell/trade but do not want to ship.
Im In central N.J if any takers

sorcha

Originally Posted by jpnewreefe
im looking to buy xenia im in nyc
My husband works in NYC, maybe we can work this out. We have good pieces of both the Pom Pom Xenia and the Waving Anthelia. Prefer a trade, but could work it out another way too. He could bring it in with him in the morning, he takes the bus into downtown.
FYI - with the holiday coming up so soon, this would probably have to be after. We will be travelling the 21st - 26th and he's not back in work until the 2nd of January.
Email me at sorcha1972@yahoo.com for more information and pictures if you're interested.

irondog

Hey Misfit,if your looking to sell,i'm working right on rt37 next to the custom choopers shop 37 south,i could pickup if your selling

misfit

Hey IronDog I have some zoos,shrooms and some other misc stuff I could prob frag while your here if you want. I need to frag alot of pieces in the tank but with the holidays comming up it aint gonna happen. Mabey after the New Year Ill do a party. Well see.

sorcha

Back from travelling at the holidays and I swear the Xenia has doubled in size while we were gone.
I have one inquiry right now for the Pom Pom, but can easily get another frag out of what we have now.
Also have the Anthelia for trade as well.
Email me at sorcha1972@yahoo.com for pictures and let me know what you would like to trade for it.
Thanks!