Purple Tang...FREE to GOOD home

mindelina13

:help: This is a full sized (about 8 inches) purple tang. They sell at the LFS for about $125. He does have head and lateral line disease, but it is getting better since we received him about 2 weeks ago. If you are not familiar with this disease, it is NOT contagous to other fish, and is cured just by improving water conditions and diet.
This tang is aggressive towards other tangs (particularly our loved mimic tang), and that is why we want to give him to another good home.
I am located in the pittsburgh area and would prefer someone who can pick him up ASAP before the mimic tang is killed.

bellanavis

Well, do you ever get down this way? If not, I am not sure of anything up that way, where would you be willing to meet me at?

bellanavis

Yeah, I just mapquested Pittsburg, sorry, if you don't find him/her a home, let me know, maybe we can work something out.

mindelina13

Aw I'm sooo sorry, but we just took him to a guy who works at our LFS that wanted him. But thank you for your interest, had I got this message about 2 hours earlier, he would have been yours!