Purple Tang

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Tangs are actually pretty tough fish...they just need a bit of understanding and TLC! :D

lopeyc

you know, sometimes you see something and it just puts the awe in you. i don't know why, but that's the way these photos hit me. thanks.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
He's a pretty fish. and seeing a fish going from a disfiguring disease to absolutely beautiful is what is awe-inspiring.
Good job!

reefnut

Thanks, I feel fortunate that he has made such a speedy recovery. The mark is still there but I think it may be a scare... It's sad to think of how may fish out there have this disease:( .

beth

Administrator
Staff member
He is perfect Reef. What a beauty and all healed up. I think I will link this thread to the pic I have of him in the Diseased Fish Thread.

reefnut

Thanks Beth :).
I've replaced the Formula 2 flake with Formula 2 medium morsels. They soak up Selcon really well... almost doubling in size... and he eats it like candy!! Also added frozen formula 1 twice a week, Formula 1 morsels and Prime Reef occasionally for a little meat. He still gets Green Seaweed Salad Sheets two to three times a week and macro algae almost 24/7.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you are obviously taking good care of him. Congradulations! Its so cool to me be able to see fish get back to health. Makes all the time I spend here worth while. Thanks for sharing! :D