Purpleback Pseudochromis Question

taurus513

I currently have a 40g breeder mixed reef with 2 Ocellaris clowns and a Purpleback Pseudochromis. I planned on eventually having a few other fish including a Sixline Wrasse. I was planning on introducing the wrasse last after a couple of other fish. However, since a very special person gave me the Pseudochromis as a gift it must stay. So my question is will a Purpleback Pseudochromis and a Sixline Wrasse coexist in a 40g breeder mixed reef?

btldreef

Originally Posted by taurus513
http:///forum/post/3163689
I currently have a 40g breeder mixed reef with 2 Ocellaris clowns and a Purpleback Pseudochromis. I planned on eventually having a few other fish including a Sixline Wrasse. I was planning on introducing the wrasse last after a couple of other fish. However, since a very special person gave me the Pseudochromis as a gift it must stay. So my question is will a Purpleback Pseudochromis and a Sixline Wrasse coexist in a 40g breeder mixed reef?

JMO, don't get a sixline. They're the fish from hell. You're asking for problems. My sixline created chaos in my 40G breeder.