Putting Faces to the Names

W

weatherby

Originally Posted by saltn00b
eh same thing (that will probably piss you off hehe)

*twitch twitch* Evo.... *twitch*...

Heh.
Straight up Evo, or MR? ***)

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by MaddestHatter

Before I took out my piercings.
My great dane puppy Thor, when I first got him.
My sister and I on her wedding day.
Medusa.

Poecilotheria Metallica
One of my tattoos.
nice bp dude, ive got one myself. is urs a pastel or normal. i ask cuz she looks like a lemon pastel w/ the bright yellow

m0nk

Here's me and my son (Alex Sr and AJ), I was the ripe old age of 26 (ok, that was less than 2 years ago, but still)...

and one of my son (just a couple months ago)

and our 12 gallon nano tank (actually I put it together for him, and now that I've bought a house for the two of us I'll be working on a 55+ gallon...also per his request...haha)

hurt

Originally Posted by starship
What's this about burning couches? I'd like to hear more!!!!

Wow, this thread is a year old and still going strong, it was March Madness last year when I made that post. A simple google will give you more than enough info on some of the celebrations that take place in Morgantown after Mountie victories.
I guess I will play along. First pic is me @ Falls of Hills Creek-MNF. Second pic is my better half @ Blackwater Canyon-also in the Monogahela National Forest-WV

P

pasphotography

Heres a photo doing what I love in the summer when Im not shooting photos.

I<3tangs... Any good local fish stores around there? Im in the CHI area for work daily and always like to check out new ones.

chuckcac

Originally Posted by DragonZim
OK, I just came across this golden oldie. This was about 10 or 11 years ago. I'm the guy on the left in the tie dye...
DZ- I cant belieive this pic!!! i need to have a copy...
for all you still following this thread... thats me... the other long haired guy on the right
and here's a pic of me + my wife at our wedding Sept 9, 2005

and us at haloween 04 - on our way to the NYC parade

jasonmarc

Originally Posted by bonita69
I show Great Danes!!! Nice Boston....................
Is that a Group placement?
here is my new show puppy Ebony

Hey Bonita - no - it was a BISS win - first of back-to-backs we got that weekend - made everyone else mad ;-)
Love the mantle puppy. Where are you located?
Jason