Putting Faces to the Names

nw2salt08

I guess I should post pics too...even though I'm probably still considered new. The first is of my 55gal, second is my daughter and I, the third is of my teacup yorkie girls, and the last is my husband and me when we married last year.

keri

Well, i thought i'd posted on here allready but I guess not!! Ok here goes
Me at work (I'm a ward nurse in a vet clinic) assisting the Dr in surgery

my dad and I (last summer)

The touch-pool at the toronto zoo this summer

my amazing (and very supportive of my SW interests) hubby, Drew

edit: I don't know why these are so big! I resized them and replaced them but it keeps making them huge!!!

oceanlover

First is a picture of my husband and I.
Next is a picture of my daughter and I at Point Lobos (near Monterey) CA where we love to go watch sea otters.
And last is a picture of me doing what I love best, being with nature in warm salt water. This time we're in Bora Bora with a beautiful large ray. It sucked a ton of squid out my hand as this picture was being taken.

t316

Keri, what exactly were you two operating on there in that pic? Looks like a muscle or something....

shogun323

Originally Posted by saltn00b
http:///forum/post/2832687
ocean lover, whats up with the bad photochop of bora bora?
+1
Or if it is not photoshopped I believe you made a huge oversite by not mentioning that the ray had a severed human arm in its mouth which is showing below your wifes left shoulder.

hefner413

Originally Posted by shogun323
http:///forum/post/2832773
+1
Or if it is not photoshopped I believe you made a huge oversite by not mentioning that the ray had a severed human arm in its mouth which is showing below your wifes left shoulder.
Hey! I found the original version..
sorry.. but I had to..

oceanlover

"ocean lover, whats up with the bad photochop of bora bora?"
The original picture had tons of people in the background, especially their feet! So a friend cut around my husband and me and put it on the background picture I took.
Jeez, there is always a critic in the crowd.

yearofthenick

Analysts have gone to great lengths in attempting to reconstruct the lost footage of this trip. After many hours of hard work and scrutiny over getting back the pixels that were lost, we finally were able to come up with something possibly accurate. We used the gentlemans cut-off arm as a basis for this theory.