Putting Faces to the Names

K

kalied20

Here me just after cleaning and rearranging my girl's birthday present. Look at the second picture. It's her and what she does when I am cleaning her tank.
She just laughs the whole time........

crazyzeus1

Here's my kiddos , my hubby & dog (who's tank it really is), and me. One of these pics is not real.....you guess which one :)

slick

Wow lots of new faces since I was here last. Been out of the hobby a while now, but thinking about getting back into it. What happened to all of the old regulars here "broomer5, sammystingray, etc..." I look forward to getting to know all you great people and learning along the way cheers.
Pic 1 me and Jake
Pic 2 me and my bullmastiff Dozer
Pic 3 me and my gf

saltrookie

Ok, I'll play. The first picture is my husband (who likes to think it's his fishtank). me, my son and my mom at my favorite home away from home....Mountain View Arkansas. The second picture is my son....isn't he handsome??

mrdc

NIce to put faces to names even though I haven't contributed to this thread, I plan to soon...Now where is that pciture of me 10 years ago and 15 lbs lighter...maybe I will only do I head shot since all my new weight seems to be located in my gut