Putting Faces to the Names

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by Leopard_babe
http:///forum/post/2777828
It just makes me laugh when I think of all those fish that could not be kept together, singing a ridiculos song, over mount hack a loogie.
Yes I have seen it more then once. My kid is 1. lol
So sharkbait where is the real pix?
No one will believe this but I have no digital photos of me, I swear. I never felt compelled to take a pic of me. its nothing against anyone but I just can’t sit in front of a mirror and snap photos of my reflection. They never look good to me at least so I just never have. That and the fact that the camera I did have, for some reason committed suicide and jumped out of my hand rather hard. I like shooting my 35mm camera.
Most photos of me that my wife has, are of me in my fire dept bunker gear( (not my dress blues but my fighting cloths) fighting fires so all you see is my last name on some random picture or my medic uniform and that’s my back side bent over in a messed up car treating a patient.
I have to look thru my buddies candid wedding pics I’m sure their has to be a pic of me dunked up someplace, Looking dumb or something.

sharkbait9

love the scrubs nurses wear,lol
overnight or swing or day sift?
i was in great lakes at the naval boot camp, god your winters stink

leopard_babe

Winter is a bummer 20 degrees in the am and 38 is REALLY warm. I am not a cold weather person.
The best part about being a nurse is that I don't have to worry about what I am going to wear to work. hahaha

sharkbait9

Yeah the winters in great lakes were my confirmation that I hated snow.
But I did learn however after being in great lakes what lake effect really meant in the winter.
its how deep

soooooo true some scrubs and a pair of clogs

P

pasphotography

Good to see this has been revived again. Ive been a way too long.

leopard_babe

Makes you wonder what the BF did to get the boot!
-Left me for an ex, who doesn't have a saltwater tank, or a house of her own. lol
happityLogan: I have a few piercings. Tongue, bellybutton. Had a lip and nose took it out when I "had to be professional". No tattoos always wanted one.
How do they get it through the nose like that?? I think my eye would be watering. It hurts when you get hit in the nose, let alone getting a piercing through the cartilage.

http:///forum/post/2786808
-Left me for an ex, who doesn't have a saltwater tank, or a house of her own. lol
happityLogan: I have a few piercings. Tongue, bellybutton. Had a lip and nose took it out when I "had to be professional". No tattoos always wanted one.
How do they get it through the nose like that?? I think my eye would be watering. It hurts when you get hit in the nose, let alone getting a piercing through the cartilage.

it hurt sooooo bad, im a wuss though. i love it though, super happy about it.
i have a tat, too (ha!) its a diamond on my shoulder. one sec and ill post a pic.(its not very good though, my friends bf gave it to me in my kitchen
)
i dont want people to think im vain or anything either, im just showing my tat.

1knight164

http:///forum/post/2786808
Well, that sucks! But from reading other posts, I think they would agree...definitely his loss.

shrimpi

just took the pic about 2 min ago.
me- no makeup, sporting my jammies ... oh, and my tank of course... doesnt everyone kiss thier tank goodnight? lol
Jess

heres me and hubby in maui, we got married a few mos ago :)

grubsnaek

wut a good lookin gurl thats into fish tanks, Dude man u scored big. hahahaha all in fun.......but damnnnnnnnnnnn........................