Qbnfreeks Nano Upgrades. Thanks Santa

qbnfreek

Hello everyone,
I wish everyone the very best during this holiday season and the best in the new year. I must have been good, because santa hooked me up with some serious upgrades! Enjoy!!
I'ld love to hear any sugguestions. Currently I'm hunting for blue ricordeas, can anyone help? Email me at Qbnfreek@aol.com Thanks in advance!!

L

lbaskball

sweeeeeet. Except for your mandarian goby. If your tank is less then 70 gal's..i wouldnt keep it. They eat copepods like crazzzzzzzzzzy. Although the fishstores sell them for 14bucks, they deserve better then to be kept in such a small tank due to their specific diet. Such picky eaters. Awesome corals tho. Can i have that green hairy mushroom?haha

qbnfreek

Originally Posted by lbaskball
sweeeeeet. Except for your mandarian goby. If your tank is less then 70 gal's..i wouldnt keep it. They eat copepods like crazzzzzzzzzzy. Although the fishstores sell them for 14bucks, they deserve better then to be kept in such a small tank due to their specific diet. Such picky eaters. Awesome corals tho. Can i have that green hairy mushroom?haha
Thanks for the comment! I have had my mandarin goby for 5 months and he loves frozen foods especially blood worms. I also feed my tank with "Phyto Feast" which has done wonders for my fish and corals. I'ld love to see pictures of your tank!