Quaranting Yellow Tang with Powder Blue Tang - Need advice

triton

I ordered a Yellow Tang & a Powder Blue Tang. I didn't ideally want to order them together, but it is the way it is as a result of the Saltwaterfish.com credit system.
I am planning on quaranting them both for at least 2 weeks before introducing into my display.
Question: I have a cycled 20G quarantine setup with a divider in the middle. The other side has a Zebra Mantis shrimp; I have been using the 10G half for quarantine.
Can I safely quarantine these 2 in the 10G half? I would prefer to do it this way, but if it is not going to work, I can put the Zebra Mantis in a seperate specimen container and put one of the tangs in the other side.
Thanks for your input.

windlasher

Originally Posted by Triton
http:///forum/post/3036091
I ordered a Yellow Tang & a Powder Blue Tang. I didn't ideally want to order them together, but it is the way it is as a result of the Saltwaterfish.com credit system.
I am planning on quaranting them both for at least 2 weeks before introducing into my display.
Question: I have a cycled 20G quarantine setup with a divider in the middle. The other side has a Zebra Mantis shrimp; I have been using the 10G half for quarantine.
Can I safely quarantine these 2 in the 10G half? I would prefer to do it this way, but if it is not going to work, I can put the Zebra Mantis in a seperate specimen container and put one of the tangs in the other side.
Thanks for your input.
IMHO - Move the Mantis. THey should be fine, but less stress if they are apart, but can still see each other. after a few days, remove the divider.

small triggers

or if you have another 10g or larger tank/rubbermaid to use as a QT? but yeah seperatly at first and they need atleast 20g,,so if you can move the mantis and after a week remove the divider (if possible?)