qucik poll. who owns little nemo dvd/vhs

new_noob

im the only one who doesent have it?!?!? aww, i need it but my DVD played plays like a, you know what. And i am going to get a new one, so i guesse i'll have to wait.

new_noob

yeah i know that is the problem! my PS2 is bad at DVDs it gets all fuzzy and all dark then light them very dark then statiky, it sucks

saltymom

while we're talkin bout this... did anyone else install the Nemos Underwater World Of Fun CD that came bonus with the DVD? Cuz we can only get a couple of the different games to open up. We collected all the goodies in the turtle current game..and we can get into the music/singing game..but we dont know how to win any of the goodies in that..but those are the only two games that let ya go in? Am I missing somethin!? We can swim back and forth, but only two will let us go in... I dont under stand!
anyone else know how to move on?

jeepboy

Hi Saltymom...I have the dvd too, but havn't tried to install the games. OT...I still can't get that Spongebob jellyfish song out of my head.LOL

beaslbob

My wife is usually the type who doe not want to see any picture twice. We have watched nemo 5 times. It is absolutely the best movie ever especially to saltwater aquarium enthusiasts. A lot of the underlying humor is better understood after watching the animals in a tank environment.

new_noob

yeah, most people didnt get it, i first saw it at school, and i was cracking up!! but no one knew what most of it meant!