queen angel loosing color in face

small triggers

I have a vey pretty queen angel who is losing the color in her face, and she has the ?puffy like clear celophane bags (really tiny) in front of her eyes. They kinda go in and out as she breathes. Shes not getting picked on, that i have ever seen, except when she tries to get in to the maroon clowns cave. The queens is a little over 4in, shes in with a clown trigger 3in, picasso 3in, bluejaw 3in, niger almost 6in, foxface 6in, kole tang 4in, and a female maroon tang 5in and a male that always hides hes less than 2in. and one huge neon mushroom. my stuff-150g DT, 45 sump, 150lbs LR in DT 20lbs in sump. 2x1000gph return pumps. I am testing the water today when i pick up some frozen angel food at my LFS this evening. I will try to get some picks.

j0hn rambo

Thats a lot of fish for a 150. You're Niger is going to get pretty big and the clown may be trouble down the road and snap on your fish. The Queen could be stressed from crowding.

kjr_trig

Ph test would be good, Angels will let you know if ph is slipping....Do you have any powerheads in the tank? With head loss, I really think you are light on flow with just those 2 pumps, Triggers and Clowns probably ok, but Tangs and Angels need more..... You are pretty heavily stocked, hope you have an excellent skimmer, any macro/chaeto in your sump with the LR? And yes, make sure she is getting some sponge and some seaweed in her diet, with garlic/vitamin supplements.
Pics would be good as well.

small triggers

I know about the triggers, unfortunently the niger is my husbands fav,, and im going to have to get rid of the clown trigger eventually too. They arent crowded as of yet, though i am planning on adding more LR to create more hiding places. and in 2-3 years we are going to have a new house with a 350g for everyone,,,,,I'll make sure he tests the PH this evening... I have to say Ive slipped alont on taking tests,, everyone has always been so hardy I just did my 20-30% water changes over the course of the month and never had a problem,,, guess i need to get back on it with this angel,,,