Queen Diva Dottie before she was a Queen Diva *VID*

slice

When Dottie, the Royal Gramma, was introduced into the tank a bit over 2 years ago, she had to contend with very rude damsels. She had to live in a cave and even had to do her own housekeeping. Once the damsels were exiled back to the LFS, she proudly assumed her self proclaimed rightful place as Queen Diva of the tank.
This vid was taken around June, 2010. Thanks to Flower for causing me to finally figure out how to embed a video...

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice http:///t/392459/queen-diva-dottie-before-she-was-a-queen-diva-vid#post_3484876
When Dottie, the Royal Gramma, was introduced into the tank a bit over 2 years ago, she had to contend with very rude damsels. She had to live in a cave and even had to do her own housekeeping. Once the damsels were exiled back to the LFS, she proudly assumed her self proclaimed rightful place as Queen Diva of the tank.
This vid was taken around June, 2010. Thanks to Flower for causing me to finally figure out how to embed a video...
Theres no video, just a white screen. What kind of sick joke are you pulling here dude!?
R.G. tease!
sick people

slice

Your quote includes the video. I just played it from your quote of mine.
refresh and click on it again. It is playing for me right now (first click got a white screen for me too)
oh, and thanks for the vote of confidence......dude

kiefers

I had to change the quality on the video from 360p to 480p.
That there is a great looking Gramma Slice.
My Gramma, also a Diva, lives in a cave that is in the rocks covered with Zoa's. Every now and then she will go into here little home and clean it out by flapping her tail violently and stirring up the junk in there and getting it out.
Thanks for sharing. For the record..... never doubted your abilities.

slice

The link through SWF seems a bit flaky. When I get a white screen (about half the time) if I right-click within the vid window and click "stop download" the play button comes back and then it will play normally.