Queen or blue

i<3fish

Originally Posted by blennius
From the pic, even if the clown below it is an inch long the angel is at least 4 times that. My blue changed color when it was about 4-5" long.
Yeah, he BEGAN changing. This Angel is fully changed at 4"? Doesnt seem normal to me...

Chasmodes

I<3, if the pics of your angel and movie are recent, he's still changing and has a ways to go before reaching full adult coloration. If that is the case then you have something to look forward to

Your fish will completely lose any traces of the bars, the body will take on a more yellow look, the

[hr]
will become more blue, the blue bar over the eye will completely break up leaving only a bright blue spot over the eye (and maybe the spines on the gill will stay blue), the edge of the operculum will remain blue, and sometimes the lip becomes blue. And, finally, the ring will form and the crown will be complete.
Exciting times ahead!

drago

Originally Posted by I<3Fish
How big is it though? I remember you telling us that it is 3" or so. It should be in the juv stage if it was a Queen or Blue... a 3-4" Queen or Blue Angel should not look like that, it should have the vertical stripes, and juv coloration!

my angel is abou 3-4 inches maybe 5

drago

Originally Posted by I<3Fish
Glad to be of help! I am wondering why my link was deleted. It was only a direct link to a picture for Pete's Sake!!! But good luck with your new Hybrid! I have not seen many of them.

THANX!!!

i<3fish

So if he is 4-5" then he should be leaving his juv coloration if it was a Blue or Queen. So, I am sure it is a Hybrid. How much did you pay for him? If they didnt know it was a Hybrid, I bet you got a deal!