Quess Who???

Guess who likes my tank?? He stopped by to say HI and I showed him my new venture...(well not new anymore) He lives down the street and was taking a jog..... He says SWEEEEET tank!!!
If anyone doesnt know how this is........Hum Hum.. Its Steve Tyler (aerosmith)
Had to share! I was so excited, I hade NO EYES!!!!..LOL
Kim

ryebread

Sweet!!!
I would have kissed him on his giant lips! Pretty cool to have that kind of stuff happen every once in a while.
Thanks for sharing. :)

Wow :eek: That's pretty cool that he lives down the street from you. Never would have guessed that Steve Tyler lives in Avon, Mass.
Too cool,
:)
NewBe

overanalyzer

love in a saltwater fish tank
living it up while the 'trates are goin' down....

Sorry - just popped into my head ....
That ROCKS!!

stpabr

FanFxxxingTastic....I would have LUVED to meet the great Steven Tyler...I grew up north of Boston/Lynn and listened to AEROSMITH before thier beginning...battle of the bands...and then followed them right up through MTV'S ICON.....and beyond. I'll be a FAN till the day I DIE....
LUCKY YOU.....
Stephen...:p :rolleyes: :) :D

dfishh

Originally posted by overanalyzer
love in a saltwater fish tank
living it up while the 'trates are goin' down....

Sorry - just popped into my head ....
That ROCKS!!

wat song is that? also, thats cool that he lives near u
DAVE

overanalyzer

Originally posted by DfishH
wat song is that? also, thats cool that he lives near u
DAVE

Love in an elevator - livin' it up while I'm goin' down ......

E

elan

Originally posted by foulbrew
I am told I went to see these guys in concert... several times!! :confused:

funny funny....lol
thats cool that you got to meet Steve Tyler...

WOW.. your hubby;s pics are awesome.!! Do you mind if I save it on my laptop to show people?? Very talented!!!
Oh, He WAS NOT listening to aerosmith. LOLOL I joked about that because My CD I use to run has 4 aerosmith songs on it.... He was listening to ?? If I can remember?? I want to say.. Van Morrison?? Gosh, I forget, but I DID LOL about that with him!! LOL!!
Oh, LOVE "Love in a fishtank" LOL Good ONE!
Here is a BAD PIC of him... he sucks a lollipop when he jogs so his throat doesnt get dry....
Kim

clarkiiboi

How funny---I had on Netscape radio and all honesty they were playing. Thats cool KimKissyFish.
kreach
Your hubbie is very talented, beautiful pics. Maybe KimKissyFish and you could get a deal going----the next time she sees Steve Tyler she could reference your hubbie's site and maybe you could get a pretty penny for your hubbies portraits and she gets a percent LOL.

I had built a redwood deck around Clint Eastwoods hot tub and gazebo about 7 mos ago. I talked him into a FOWLR tank. He came to my house and saw my FOWLR and loved it an he ended up getting a 175 custom built to seperate his living room and frot room. I thought that was cool. He owns a ranch in Casel California near Burney falls, 50 miles east of redding