Question About a Wrasse

I've got a 24 gallon that I've had since February last year. But I had to dump it out and start over.
Anyway, I have two fish. A yellowtail damsel and a dragon goby. I had a three stripe damsel but it died unexpectedly.
I need to get one of those full water testing kits for it. The damsel just died a few days ago. I was thinking of getting a sixline for my tank, because I heard that they are really good for nano tanks and lots of people have 'em. Can everybody please put in their opinion of the wrasse and what I should do.
Any help is appreciated. THANKS!!!

tatoush

I would figure out what's going wrong in your tank before adding any other fish. IMO Otherwise the wrasse is a great fish...lots of character, just picked up a sixline for my nano a couple weeks ago.

hlcroghan

They can be very aggressive. if you are going to add any fish later i would add that one last honestly.

symphony

I have a small sixline in my 28g Nano. I got a small one on purpose because I heard they like to Pimp the tank. So far not a problem. I have a diamond goby, yellow tail blenny, the sixline and a coral beauty. He is very beautiful and a fast little bugger.

Thanks so much guys!! Keep replying. Your advice is helping a lot. I always wanted a coral beauty too, but never knew when to add one. I will get a small sixline if i do get one but thanx!! Post pictures of ur sixlines and tanks too!