Question about Angels

rudy63

Preface:
I have a 72g bow that currently houses 75 lbs of live rock, 20 lbs of live sand, 35 turbo snails, 2 emerald crabs, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 green chromis, 1 diamond-spotted goby and 2 percula clowns.
Question:
I am considering adding an angel to the group, but I am slightly worried about their temperment and relationship with my inverts. I am looking for suggestions from the audience as to what species has been successful for all of you and opinions on the likelyhood of them getting along with the current tank members.

hogs

I agree. I have the same tank and I wouldn't even think about adding a large Angel because they get too darn big. Flame Angels are beautiful and hardy.
Originally Posted by Katz
I would add a drawf angel. Maybe a Flame or coral beauty.

rudy63

I failed to mention earlier that I am planning on the tank being a FOWLR, so corals are not a concern at this point.
The three I have been paying the most attention too are the Coral Beauty, Flame and Bicolor. But, at this point, I am open to all suggestions. Either way, it will be a dwarf angel considering the size of the tank.
Thanks to those that have commented thus far and I look forward to further feedback from other members...